Pages

Saturday, March 27

NYX Angel




NYX Powder Blush in Angel - I have read many reviews on this product and now that I finally have it myself, I definitely think it lives up to its reputation.  Angel is a pretty soft pink colour that seems to work with any eye & lip look it is paired with. There's a slight shimmer to the colour in the pan, but once applied you can hardly detect any shimmer at all whilst still giving a lovely glow to the skin.

Below is the blush swatched on my hand. It was quite tricky to get the true colour to reflect in the photo but I as you can see it's a very natural pink blush that is soft and perfect for every day use.
With it's dirt cheap price, lovely colour & great pigmentation; what is there not to love? Feel this blush will become one of my new faves! 
PS: I have read that NYX Angel is a close "dupe" to MAC Well Dressed blush (which has been on my wishlist for a while) Does anyone have both Well Dressed & Angel and can tell me if they are indeed similar??

7 comments:

Hollywood said...

I agree it's such a pretty color Love it !

Anonymous said...

it`s a really nice color, I have to buy it myself ;) Is it cakey once applied?

XoXo

Unknown said...

No I find the texture pretty good, smooth. For the price I would definitely recommend buying it :)

Marce said...

This is such a pretty colour! Thanks for sharing :)

Nicole said...

that looks really nice. I haven't tried any nyx blushes because they don't sell them anywhere around me !

Unknown said...

Nicole, have you tried buying them online?

Suzanne Scott said...

Great top picture on your finger against the pot shows the colour and looks great.