Today I created a look inspired by the below face chart MAC did for its Heatherette collection.
Because I didn't have all the same products, I improvised :)
Here is my Bonus Beat FOTD:
♥ Face:
Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20
MAC MSF Sunny by Nature Bronzer
Chi Chi - Love Machine (blush)
MAC MSF Sunny by Nature Bronzer
Chi Chi - Love Machine (blush)
♥ Eyes:
MAC Rubenesque Paint pot (base)
MAC Grain (brow highlight)
MAC Grain (brow highlight)
MAC Jardin Aires Pigment (all over lid)
MAC Crochet (crease)
MAC Shale (lower lashline)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (upper lashline)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
♥ Lips:
L'Oreal Color Riche Star Secret #708
Forever 21, clear lip gloss
I quite like the peachy, gold lid & purple lower lash line combo! What do you think?
Forever 21, clear lip gloss
I quite like the peachy, gold lid & purple lower lash line combo! What do you think?



1 comment:
I love this look on you. It's just lovely (:
Post a Comment