Pages

Monday, March 29

My very first....


Hi ladies,

I finally decided to do it; my very first....VIDEO TUTORIAL!
The look I created for my tutorial was a simple natural smokey eye using my Sleek Storm Palette.  This is the finished look:
Before the start of the video I had already applied the following products:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20
NARS Orgasm Blush
MAC MSF Sunny by Nature Bronzer
Bobby Brown - Natural Brow shaper

So you would like to see how I created this look, please watch the tutorial below :)


I finished off the look with Australis (colour inject, mineral) lip-gloss in "Contemporary". This lip-gloss was a recent drug store purchase (at only NZ$11!) and love it.  Very gorgeous pink beige nude crème shade, plus it has the most delicious lychee/peaches fragrance! I love it when a lip-gloss has a yummy taste :)

Hope you all liked the video tutorial? If yes; I will plan to do more! 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, l.o.v.e the tutorial, you should do it more often! Love that natural look and you are so cute ;)

XoXo

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Love the tutorial!!!!So good and helpful!!Thanks doll!!You look gorgeous as always!!!

Maggie said...

this is a great tutorial! you should def do some more

RamblingRose26 said...

I loved the tutorial. Hope you do some more.
I also just did my first video tutorial

Hollywood said...

You are SO PRETTY with and without makeup! and I think this is a pretty god first VIDEO ! keep them coming =)

Love,

Chloe.

Nicole said...

beautiful look! can't wait to watch the video (not a good idea to start watching it in class aha :) )

India said...

Well done! The tutorial is great! xx

Suzanne Scott said...

Great work love, cant wait to see the next one! xox

Michélle said...

Really good job! It took me a loooong time before I knew what was right and left showing things in the camera! haha
Love the look :)

Sarah said...

LOVED your video!!! You are tooo gorgeous to be just on YouTube my dear, you should be on the Cinema Screen!!!! Your a stunner!

Unknown said...

Thank you all so much for your kind comments!! I was super nervous to do my first video but now I feel inspired to do a lot more!! :) So thankful for all my amazing followers!! xoxo

Ebru said...

Roz, I just watched your video and I think you did great! I was always thinking of you as a soft-spoken person and you really are! :) You should definitely do more videos, looking forward to them!! :)