Pages

Monday, April 5

Happy Easter!

Just wanted to wish all you lovelies a wonderful Easter!
I am having such a fantastic time in Sydney.
It's my last day here today :( Wish I could stay......
Isn't this the cutest pic? I fully pigged out on chocolate this weekend, but hey it's Easter so it's allowed right? :)

3 comments:

Michélle said...

Wish I could be in Sydney too! :)
Have a safe trip home!
Super cute picture :)

RamblingRose26 said...

Oh that pic is sooo cute!
Can't wait to see the pictures of your trip (:

Trendy with Style "P" said...

Hi Durchess! The prices for the course was 1200pounds. I know it's quiet a lot of money for only 6 days but I did a lot of research, and this one was the best I could find. There were girls from all over UK doing the course here, because was the best academy.
If is worth it? well...everything depends of the knowledge that u have...
but I feel I learn a lot of new things!)
if u have any more questions let me know!
:)xx