Pages

Sunday, September 5

LOVE....and Shoes >

A recent purchase has made me think about the subject of LOVE...
♥ "There is only one happiness in life, to love & to be loved." George Sand
♥ "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss
♥"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." Franklin P. Jone
♥ "Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand." Mother Teresa
♥ "Love is patient, Love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails" 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
♥ "Some people care too much. I think it's called love." Winnie The Pooh
♥ " You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." Buddha

Aren't these beautiful quotes? For well over a year now I have not had much (or well any) love in my life. Of course I have had love & support from friends and family (bless them!) but none in the romantic sense if you get my drift. About 18 month's ago I came out of a 7 year relationship and since then I have needed time by myself to learn to love ME again. Though..deep down I am more of a relationship kind of gal then a party single gal so I miss being in a relationship. And I miss love....BUT I am still a believer & dreamer and really hope one day (in the not too distant future hopefully haha) I will meet someone special. 
Mr Lover, I am ready, come find me where ever you are :)
Gold LOVE ring: Topshop
Been wearing this almost non stop since buying it in London. ♥ it :)

I also thought I'd quickly share my shoe purchases from London!
Tan Leather/Fabric Heels: ALDO (got them on sale @60% off, bargain!)
Red Ballet Flats: New Look (only £8!)
Beige & black flats with gold studs: Primark (again only £8!)
Found London was a great place for cheap shoes.

Anyways, I am off to bed now. Hope your lives are all filled with love & affection! Because "you're worth it" :) xoxo

12 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow that ring is stunning! And I love quotes ^^

Tiffany said...

Thank you for such a great post :) I also love your ring!

Irene Blushing Loves said...

The ring looks gorgeous!!Shoe addict too btw!!!
xxx

Jekkita said...

i love that ring!!!

Chouette said...

Yes the right person will come along. I was in the exact same situation as you two years back. Sometimes I used to think there wasn't any one out the for me after leaving a very long relationship. But then one day at a beach in Phuket I met the most amazing guy - we are now buying a house together. Things do fall into place, but the most important thing is to not worry and to live your life and love yourself in the moment! Travel - make your life what you want it to be, and along your journey someone perfect for you will enter your world.

Sounds cheezy but it's true! Love you blog and youtube channel! Looks like you got out of New Zealand at the right time :S It was a pretty terrible earthquake!

XX

Marie said...

Lovely quotes!:D I really like the one from Winnie the Pooh!:D

Those shoes are cute, great buys!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Anna Saccone said...

I love that ring, it's so unique! And the shoes are lovely too <3

Jessica said...

this is one of the best blogentrys i've ever read. i'm from germany and love love love your blog, you're fantastic and i love your kind of writing! greetings! :) Jessica

Unknown said...

@ Chouette: Thanks for giving me hope that my Mr Right is still out there somewhere :)
I know, crazy earthquakes in NZ at the moment. Lucky im in Europe!
@ Marie: The Winnie the Poo one is super cute a!
@ Jessica: aww thank you, you are too kind!

Tanya Alekseeva said...

Your camera is amazing! The photos are so pro, they belong in a magazine. Yes LOVE the ring!

Rhania E. said...

yay for that red ballet shoes (^_^)

Anonymous said...

I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.