The 2010 EMA's were held last night at La Caja Magica in Madrid, Spain. Looking at the photos that have started surfacing on the internet, I have to say I wasn't overly impressed with the Red Carpet Looks :(
I know the MTV Awards are always a little more casual and alternative but I feel it's still a Red Carpet, so a little more effort would have been nice. Anyways, these are my quick Best & Worst picks of the night:
Rihanna looked stunning in a Marchesa gown!
In recognition of her commitment and dedication to making education accessible for children around the world, Shakira received the MTV Free Your Mind award. Congrats :)
It's quite different, which I like, but also maybe a teeny tiny bit short? Eva was the host of the Awards show.
Taylor Momsen. Am lost for words to describe this look.....
I know she's a 'rock' chick & all but honestly what was she thinking (not to mention the fact she's only 17!)
Kesha in a 'Breeze' by KD T-shirt and some other weird stuff...
The singer took home the award for "Best New Act" & performed at the show.
Big winners of the night were Lady Gaga (surprise surprise) and Justin Bieber who won the Best Male category. Here is the full list of winners:
♥ Best New Act: Ke$ha
♥ Best Pop: Lady GaGa
♥ Best Alternative: Paramore
♥ MTV EMA Global Icon: Bon Jovi
♥ Best Rock: Thirty Seconds To Mars
♥ Best Male: Justin Bieber
♥ Best Video: Katy Perry (California Gurls)
♥ Best Hip-Hop: Eminem
♥ Free Your Mind: Shakira
♥ Best Live: Linkin Park
♥ Best Song: Lady GaGa (Bad Romance)
♥ Best Female: Lady GaGa
♥ Best European Act: Marco Mengoni
♥ Best Push Artist: Justin Bieber
♥ Best World Stage Performance: Tokio Hotel
What do you think of this years Red Carpets looks? And will you be watching the MTV EMA Award show?
Photo's courtesy of JustJared.com








2 comments:
Shakira looks gorgeous♥ I agree with you about Eva Longoria, I say too short for a dress. And Taylor Momsen looks like she missed out on Halloween so she decided to make up for it at the awards.... haha
xoxo
Ai
Rihanna and Shakira look stuning!!Love their neutral glowly looks!!!
xxx
Post a Comment