A few weeks back one of my close girlfriends in London had her flat warming party and in true antipodean style, they decided to made it a themed dress up party! I absolutely love dress up parties, it makes house parties a lot more fun, especially when people make a proper effort to create or make costumes! The theme for her housewarming was 'Animated Antics' which meant "if you were an animated character who or what would you be?" It took me a while to decide what to dress up as because couldn't think of many cartoon characters I admired growing up...(I wasn't allowed to watch much TV when I was little haha). So in the end I chose to go as a fairy-tale character: Little Red Riding Hood! Here some photos taken on the night:

People made a real effort with their costumes which was so awesome! We had carebears, snow white, wilma flintstones, jem & the holograms, ariel & sebastian, minnie mouse and many more! Such a fun night! Here is my Face Of The Night as Little Red Riding Hood:

♥ Face:
GOSH concealer (under eyes) in #2
Bourjois 10 hour sleep foundation
MaxFactor Creme Puff in Translucent (#5)Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sunlight
NARS Orgasm Blush
Bourjois Illuminating Touch in Rose Essentiel (highlighter on cheekbones)♥ Eyes:
Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper in Blonde (eyebrows)
MAC Brule eyeshadow (all over lid)
MAC Wedge eyeshadow (crease & a little bit along lower lash line)
Three Custom Color Specialist Clarifying Pencil in Light (waterline)Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in Black (upper lash line)
Ardell Fashion Lashes - Babies Black
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
♥ Lips:
Bourjois Effet 3D Lipgloss in 06
Because I wanted to wear a shiny red lip, I decided on natural eye make up but then glamourised with big fluttery eye lashes! I used Ardell fake lashes, which I have only recently discovered. Their Babies Black lashes come as a set with their own little glue sachet. They feature an invisible, lightweight band that connects the hair strands to form a strip that ensures secure corners. They are knotted and feathered by hand, reusable, easy to apply, comfortable to wear and made of 100% human hair. I really liked the effect as it looked natural yet gave my eyes that extra little sexy spikey pop! These lashes are priced at £5.10. I would definitely recommend Ardell Lashes. Also they have a massive range of fake lashes; I can't wait to try some different styles! Ardell lashes are available from Boots nationwide (UK), at www.boots.com or check out Ardell's website for more information.
10 comments:
Red lips are beautiful on you! you should wear red lipstick more often!! Gorgeous!! :)
You make a wonderful red riding hood. Your make-up looks as gorgeous as ever- such flawless skin!
Bel' xx
Such a great outfit, everyone looks great!
ooo Roz you look gorgeous!!!
I have been to a fancy dress party for ages!! last time i went to one i was dorothy from the wizard of oz!! loved it.
Love the gloss as well i got one of these but in a light pink colour...the colour 06 looks gorgeous on you xox
Fab makeup, you look stunning! :)
Aww your costume is adorable. And the makeup works so well =)
Great Costume, you make such a pretty red riding hood:)
http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com/
What a great idea!! You look gorge hun :) xx
very pretty! :)
Great costumes xxxx
http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/
u look really pretty <3
Post a Comment