So here is my Birthday FOTD:

♥ Face
Collection 2000 concealer (medium)
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Sand Beige (180 - Normal/Dry Skin)
FYF Cosmetics –Impeccable Mineral Loose Powder in Medium
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Orgasm (blush)
MAC Belightful powder (lightly brushed to highlight cheekbones)
MAC charcoal brown e/s (to fill in brows)
MAC clear brow gel to set brows
For my eyes I used this amazing new palette by Estee Lauder;
the Pure Color - Five Color EyeShadow Palette in Bronze Dunes.
♥ Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion (base)
Bronze Dunes – Biscuit cream (milky shimmer) shade applied from tear duct to inner 1/3 of lid.
Bronze Dunes – Champagne gold (shimmer) shade applied to the middle of lid.
Bronze Dunes – Copper bronze (metallic) shade applied to crease and outer 1/3 of lid.
Bronze Dunes – Deep cool brown (shimmer) applied along lower lash line.
Bronze Dunes – Chocolate brown (matte) lightly applied in the crease/socket line.
MAC Fluidline in blacktrack (waterline)
Eyelash extensions by Lash Lab (see post here)
Lash Perfect – Ultimate Black Mascara (bottom lashes only)
Urban Decay Primer Potion (base)
Bronze Dunes – Biscuit cream (milky shimmer) shade applied from tear duct to inner 1/3 of lid.
Bronze Dunes – Champagne gold (shimmer) shade applied to the middle of lid.
Bronze Dunes – Copper bronze (metallic) shade applied to crease and outer 1/3 of lid.
Bronze Dunes – Deep cool brown (shimmer) applied along lower lash line.
Bronze Dunes – Chocolate brown (matte) lightly applied in the crease/socket line.
MAC Fluidline in blacktrack (waterline)
Eyelash extensions by Lash Lab (see post here)
Lash Perfect – Ultimate Black Mascara (bottom lashes only)
♥ Lips
Estee Lauder –Sensuous Rouge Lipstick in Nude Affair
After my day at work where I was treated to cake, blowing out candles and being sung happy birthday to, I headed home to quickly get changed to meet my girlfriends in Clapham (South West London) for a lovely night out. We had wine, an amazing dinner, following by the yummiest cupcakes made for us my my friend and then headed out for a few cocktails.
After my day at work where I was treated to cake, blowing out candles and being sung happy birthday to, I headed home to quickly get changed to meet my girlfriends in Clapham (South West London) for a lovely night out. We had wine, an amazing dinner, following by the yummiest cupcakes made for us my my friend and then headed out for a few cocktails.
Outfit wise I was wearing a dress I had picked up in the ZARA sale recently for only £29! I haven't really worn anything that green before, but got lots of compliments so I am glad I got it! And yes...I am wearing my new Tiffany & Co silver ball earrings!
Check out this super cute little shed that's in the garden of the restaurant we went to in Clapham:
Check out this super cute little shed that's in the garden of the restaurant we went to in Clapham:
"You'll always be my friend. You know too much" Love it :)
Thanks to all my girls for a lovely evening out xoxo
Thanks to all my girls for a lovely evening out xoxo



15 comments:
You look gorgeous! Love your eye make up :) hope you had an amazing birthday x
OMG! Your eye makeup is freaking gorgeous!
www.melonista.blogspot.com
Lovely makeup, Roz! The pics look great too!
xoxo
You look gorgeous in these pics x
Happy belated! Looks like you and your girls had a wonderful time. And you look stunning, of course!
Lookin' gooooood!!!
27?! I thought you were the same age as me! Wow you look a lot younger than 27, in a good way not like you look like a child or anything, haha :) You are gorgeous! Happy Belated Birthday love! <3 xoxo
Happy Birthday, looks like you had an amazing time! What photo editor do you use to make your picture collages?
Beautiful photos xxx
http://nattiee-nattiee.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday! You looked stunning, the eye makeup really brings out your gorgeous blue eyes!
you look beautiful
the eye makeup is gorgeous
ceeharvey.blogspot.com
You look amazing. That is the perfect neutral look for you
Hey Roz - I just came across your blog after seeing Anna's guest post!
OMG you are BEA-UTIFUL! :)
We share the same birthday :) you know it's Barack Obama's birthday that day, as well?
Looks like you had an amazing day!
xo
OBSESSED with your eye makeup!! Absolutely beautiful! I must try! :) Thanks for sharing. So glad I found your blog!
http://realdanagentry.blogspot.com
I absolutely love this look! Hope you had a brilliant birthday!
xo
madeupdarling.blogspot.com
Post a Comment