Pages

Sunday, September 11

Bronze summery night look with a pop of aqua! #

Hey my lovelies,
This is another look of the night from my holiday in the Amalfi Coast back in August (pictures here).
We had been at the beach all day and I felt like a bronzed, summery and fun look! I wore this zebra/tiger like kaftan which has a lovely bright blue stone on it so I decided to incorporate the blue into my makeup too :)
The kaftan I bought about 3 years ago while on holiday in greece. It's more of a beach cover-up really and therefore very see-through, but when you match it with a nude slip underneath it's suitable for a summery evening out.  The hair...quite messy after a day at the beach so decided to braid the front to deal with the 'out of control' side fringe. Here's a close up look of my face of the night makeup:
♥ Face
Collection 2000 - Lasting perfection concealer (3)
VIE - One step face base in soft beige
NARS - Laguna Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish

♥ Eyes
Estee Lauder - Island Oasis Eye Palette, aqua shade tear duct & inner 1/3 of eye
Estee Lauder - Island Oasis Eye Palette, warm yellow gold shade to mid of eye lid
Urban Decay - Naked Palette, smog eyeshadow in outer crease, blended into crease & lower lash line
Bourjois - Effect Smokey Pencil in ultra black (76) in waterline & smudged along upper lash line
Lash Perfect - Ultimate Black Mascara 

♥ Lips
Lancome - Juicy Tubes in Fraise

I really loved this look. Think the aqua in the corner of they eye gives it that real summery POP!
What do you think? xoxo

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty!
amazing blog!

Unknown said...

loving the bright pop of blue.. really gorgeous and it's a lot easier to pull off for those of us who shy away from bright eyeshadows! you look lovely! x

Jay Anne Cosmetics said...

beautiful!!! You look stunning.

http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey! Great post love the look. Have you ever been told you look like Reese Witherspoon?? xx

Mighty Burns said...

I love this! I really like the cover up too how cute! I like to have pops of color in my eye make up as well :)

Amber said...

I'm a new follower, and I love your blog! Absolutely gorgeous!
I love this look... the make up, the cover up, so cute!
Hope you have a great week!

MakeupbyEesha said...

Amazing and look fab. Loved your dress. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love it!!

Beth said...

You are one hot lady! I'm loving your outfit!

xo

there's a giveaway at
madeupdarling.blogspot.com

LuLu said...

Ooohhhh! Def LOVE the look :) Love how it seems kinda 'careless' and 'light' if that makes any sense? The messy hair look is so fun on you! xxx

Jen W said...

This look is perfection! I'm going to dig around to see whether I can dupe the colours to do this look.