Pages

Thursday, March 4

Greensmoke FOTD

MAC Greensmoke is a lustre eye shadow and is described by MAC as a Tarnished Olive colour. I think that this shadow is perfect for a smokey eye because it is quite a dark dirty green whilst still adding shimmer and a great pop of colour.
Today I kept it simple by just having greensmoke all over the lid and darkening it out with some carbon in the crease. However Greensmoke looks great with many other colour variations like neutrals or golds (shroom, all that glitters, platina, woodwinked, mythology), browns (mulch, tempting, sable, satin taupe) & other greens (humid, nightlight pigment)..actually last list can go on forever so I will just stop there haha but basically goes with MANY options :)
Here is the FOTD:
 ♥ Face:
Revlon Colorstay Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC20
MAC Studio Fix Powder - NC20
MAC MSF Sunny by Nature (Bronzer)
Australis Blush in Smitten

♥ Eyes:
UDPP (base)
MAC Greensmoke (all over lid)
MAC Carbon (outer V/crease)
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk (inner corner of eye)
MAC Brule (brow highlight & inner corner of eye)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (waterline)
CS Gel Liner (upper lashline)
Nutrimetics Curvy Lash XL Mascara

♥ Lips:
MAC Creme D'Nude
Forever 21 - Nude Lipgloss

I really like this blush on me. It's called "smitten" (CUTE!) and is from a cheapish drugstore brand they sell in NZ/Australia called Australis.
Have a lovely day everyone!

5 comments:

Hollywood said...

This is a really pretty color, it's the kind of e/s I would wear for day and night...
And I think it look gorgeous on you.

<3
Chloe.

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Lovely colour!!!Soo gorgeous!!!

Mariana said...

that looks so beautiful :)

Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

greensmoke is one of my favs <3

you are right it works with a lot of different colours, I usually use it to darken my crease with neutral/golden colours. But I love how you used it all over your crease, looks great!

Nicole said...

this is really gorgeous. i have not heard a lot of this shadows but i kind of want it now :)