Pages

Thursday, March 11

Play on Plums

For my FOTD I used my MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo) - Play On Plums . This duo is from the 2008 Electroflash Collection.
Shade descriptions: Peachy gold with pink and bronze veining/Bronzed burgundy mono (Frost)
Such stunning colours!
♥ Face:
Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20
MAC Peachykeen blush
MAC MSF Sunny by Nature Bronzer
♥ Eyes:
MAC Play on plums - burgundy colour (inner & outer corners of lid + crease)
MAC Play on plums - peachy gold colour (centre of lid)
MAC Shroom (under brow bone highlight)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (waterline)
MAC liquid liner (upper lash line)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara


♥ Lips:
MAC Blankety lipstick
Forever 21, clear nude gloss

11 comments:

Hollywood said...

It's so pretty ! I love the EOFD look <3

Holly said...

Play on Plums is my fave every Mac shadow!You look gorgeous as always!xx

LuLu said...

SO pretty in blue :)!

Irene Blushing Loves said...

This make up is soo pretty!And the blue top just lovely!

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

Such a pretty look! :) x

Anonymous said...

You are GORGEOUS my dear!! I love your hair!

Nicole said...

i like this duo, it came out again with the mineralized set during the 2009 holiday collection

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I know Nordstrom online sells them. If you google 'hunter boots' and then whatever country/city you are in it shoudl pop up! xo

Anonymous said...

sooo cute!!!!!!!!great!!!!nice blog honey... i like it ;O)

i follow you, i hope you follow me toooooo????

i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

KISS ;*)

Anonymous said...

I'll probably go with black, lol. But I might change my mind once I see them in person. Tho the beige would be super cute. . . ahh, too many decisions !!

tennille said...

your gorgeous darling girl. heart your blog ♥