The tonic comes in a glass spray bottle, and it can be used on wet or dry hair to add instant volume.
The problem I find with my hair is that it is quite fine & thin but then I have LOTS of it. Because my hair is pretty long these days, all this hair just makes it flat at the top and weighs it down :(
I have tried many volumizing mousses & root lifting sprays in the past but found they always made my hair so stiff, sticky and dirty!
Aveda Volumizing Tonic is better than anything I have tried before! It gives me great volume (at the roots) & does not make my hair feel sticky at all.
How do I use it? After washing my hair I "rough-dry" it upside down by using a blow dryer and my fingers until it's about 70% dry.
I then lift sections of my hair and spray the tonic onto the roots. I use a round brush and my blow dryer or hands to further enhance the volume.
Aveda Volumizing Tonic is better than anything I have tried before! It gives me great volume (at the roots) & does not make my hair feel sticky at all.
How do I use it? After washing my hair I "rough-dry" it upside down by using a blow dryer and my fingers until it's about 70% dry.
I then lift sections of my hair and spray the tonic onto the roots. I use a round brush and my blow dryer or hands to further enhance the volume.
And there you have it; beautiful, full, smooth, va va voom hair! Love it ♥

7 comments:
yay! this is one of my favourite hair products. i don't use too much on my hair, but I never skip this tonic.
glad to see someone else loves it as much as i do!
xo
AHHHH you're a lifesaver! This went straight to #1 on my wish list. I think this might just be what I need. My hair's getting really long too and I love it, but sometimes it's so...... dull! Yay, I'm excited now. I'll let you know once I've bought it! xxx
By the way... speaking of hair: this made me think of the DIY highlights I did on you in your parents bathroom right before you left for NZ. Hahaha SUCH rookies :D
i like that you can use this on dry hair . thanks :)
best place to pick this product up?
Ouuu I want to try this!!! Your hair is really nice:D
Cindy xoxo
Best place to pick up depends on where you live :)
In NZ this is stocked by a beauty salon in Wellington but overseas it seems to be more widely stocked.
I'd say google Aveda for your area and see what comes up!
Post a Comment