Pages

Wednesday, March 3

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler =

YAY I got myself a new eyelash curler. Thank you to everyone that commented on my post recently asking recommendations for a new lash curler. Most people suggested the award winning Shu Uemura curler and because I have read so many rave reviews about it I , this is the one I chose. Shu Uemura is not available in NZ so I had to buy it online. It cost me around NZ$35 which is a bit more expensive than your general eye lash curler....
So what makes this curler different to the others on the market? Shu Uemura promises the following: "Perfectly measured and finely balanced, the new shu uemura Eyelash Curler is designed to ensure superior functionality and performance. The upgraded silicone pad in a new "mushroom" shape provides a protective, stay-put edge for improved safety and optimum curl. The new, patented hinge is specifically engineered to apply the perfect amount of pressure on eyelashes. The calculated shape, size of frame length and ergonomic handles ensure stability and control, while the curved angle suits all eye shapes."

How it measured up? 
Well, I am very happy with the results of this curler!
natural eye lashes
curled eye lashed
curled with mascara

It provides a beautiful natural curl, every time, with no pinching whatsoever. The curl also lasts very long, it lasts all day for me and seems to really open up my eyes.  I am sold and will join the large crowd, this is my new HG curler! :)

5 comments:

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

Wow...they really did curl well! Looks fab!

I saw the eyelash curlers when I was at the Shu Uemura counter at the weekend and I must admit I was tempted to buy them when I saw them! :) x

Anonymous said...

I have never used a curler before but after reading this post I just went and brought me the excat same one! I am moving to Auckland soon and my friend usually curls my hair for me and now I need to learn how to do it...can you do a tutorial? xoxox

Unknown said...

Hope you'll love the curler, I could not live without an eye lash curler! I want to do a tutorial on curling hair.....all I have is my MAC laptop though...no camera but can try just not sure how good quality it would be!

CinderellaGirl30 said...

I think I might get myself one of these as it has curled your eyelashes beautifully :)

Anonymous said...

Where have you found it? I mean... How did you buy online? Could you tell me the website? :) xoxo