♥ Max Factor; 2000 Calorie Dramatic Look
♥ L'Oreal Paris; Voluminous
I have both of these in black (non waterproof - because I'm not a big fan of waterproof mascara's, too harsh on my eyes, I like my mascara to be able to wash off with a bit of water...but that's just me :p)
I have both of these in black (non waterproof - because I'm not a big fan of waterproof mascara's, too harsh on my eyes, I like my mascara to be able to wash off with a bit of water...but that's just me :p)
These mascara's both promise to give you full DRAMATIC lashes! And they actually live up to their promise!! They give my lashes loads of volume, length and hardly any clumping or flaking. Love it!
So if you are on the look out for a great drugstore mascara, then I'd would definitely recommend either of these :)
So if you are on the look out for a great drugstore mascara, then I'd would definitely recommend either of these :)

7 comments:
I did not know, is very good.
thanks for sharing. I want full lashes, but can not find the right mascara!
Wow, I'm so glad you posted this!
I have a whole section in my collection of high end and drugstore brand mascara's. All the mascara's i have tried are alright or they fail. Ive been looking for a good mascara and I have not tried this one yet! i've just wrote it down on my list :) Ill be picking it up this week, excited to see if I get good results!
I would like to try it! I used the new one of Loreal but I didn't like it a lot.
btw, I love your blog design: the titles, your sign and the background! :)
xoxo
mycherrygum.com
I love the 2000 calorie - unfortunately Its empty now :( I made a wrong decision when I yesterday bought a new mascara!
I bought the Million Lashes Collagen from L`oreal - it is the worst s**t I ever owned. It makes my eyelashes into some thick and nasty looking lashes, instead of a "million" pretty thin lashes!
ANYWAY - I love your blog, and are definitely going to follow you - would you please follow me to?
xoxo
I need to try out both of these! At the moment I'm using CoverGirl lashblast which is amazing but once it runs out, I'm going to be so sad because you can't get it in Europe! But apparently MaxFactor's False Lash effect mascara is the same thing, maybe one to look out for? <3
I love L'oreal Voluminous!!! It's my favorite drugstore mascara for sure (:
Post a Comment