Pages

Sunday, October 24

Sardinia #

Hey my lovelies, 

I have safely returned from the beautiful island of Sardinia, back to the (freezing cold) that is the Netherlands. Luckily, while on holiday we were blessed with fabulous autumn weather; sunshine (however sometimes a little windy)..and temperatures between 15-20 degrees! We explored mainly the northern part of the Island and visited the main towns of Alghero, Sassari, Olbia, Palau and the Costa Smeralda region. Sardinia is definitely a beautiful part of Italy and it was nice to visit out of the main season because areas weren't crowded by thousands of tourists. Definitely a place I'd recommend you visit, if you ever get the chance :) 

 Below a selection of pictures from my trip (click to enlarge) This holiday was definitely also a great time for me to reflect on "what's next" and now I am feeling all positive and motivated again to kick start this next phase of my life! :) xoxo

8 comments:

Laura-PBN said...

Beautiful pictures Roz! It looks so fabulous xx

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures, sweety!
Thanks for sharing with us!
Catanya

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and love it! I'm excited to watch some of your youtube videos. I'm obsessed with tutorials :)

-Emily
www.emilyjdickson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looks like such an amazing trip, love your style! Yay for fresh perspectives.

Sarah said...

Wow so beautiful!! Looks like you had an amazing time =)

Laura said...

your fashion/beauty blog is super cute im new follower please come by my fashion blog and follow too!

www.8tsix.blogspot.com

Princess Feef said...

pictures look great
welcome back hun =)

Anna Saccone said...

Beautiful photos...you look amazing! I'm glad you're back though :) <3