Happy Friday everyone!
Today I did a quick & easy FOTD using 2 of my new NYX products from a recent haul.
Today I did a quick & easy FOTD using 2 of my new NYX products from a recent haul.
1 ) NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Nude. Think this a wonderful little powder. The colour is called Nude but I would describe it more as a very shimmery light gold. Very pigmented and lots of shine! It is great as a overall lid colour or can be used as highlighter or for inner corner of the eye. I would definitely recommend using a base on the eyes (like paint pot or UDPP) to get longer lasting power. The powder is beautiful when you foil it too. One negative about this product is its packaging. Think I might need to transfer the powder into another pot because it is so hard to work with from the packaging it comes with!
2) NYX slim eye pencil in Cafe. Very creamy liner in a sparkly brown colour. Because of its very cheap price this liner is quite good value for money but think the staying power could be better. It doesn't fade too quickly, but it also doesn't stay bold and vibrant after a handful of hours. Probably would last longer when set with eye shadow.
♥Eyes:
MAC Bare Study Paint pot (base)
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania - Nude (all over lid)
MAC Crochet e/s (crease for a bit definition)
NYX Slim eye pencil - Cafe (upper & lower lash line)
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania - Nude (all over lid)
MAC Crochet e/s (crease for a bit definition)
NYX Slim eye pencil - Cafe (upper & lower lash line)
MAC Brule (brow bone highlight))
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
♥Lips:
MAC Lovelorn lipstick
MAC Lovelorn lipstick
On another note, check out my shoes of the day - aren't they just awesome!? :p
Went to the movie Shutter Island tonight, was expecting it to be scary but it wasn't at all! More mystery drama type of film. Not amazing but not bad either.
Oh how I love Friday nights, 2 days of sleep in ahead :) Night night!


10 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shoes, they look great on you!
and also like the MU ;)
XoXo
the shoes are amazing! and you are sooooooo beautiful!!! gorgeous!
Yes, those shoes of the day ARE gorgeous..and so is your makeup! That is the look I go for a lot of the time, and your rendition is so freakin gorgeous. I am writing down the products I need for this immediately..haha. Great post darling! xoxo
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SHOES TOO!! ♥
Thanks girls!
those shoes area amazing !
I saw these shoes in person on you and they matched your outfit so well! Wear all the open toe shoes you can whilst it is still warm-ish!
I love those shoes!
Those shoes are adorable! Where did you get them?
i love your shoes!
Post a Comment