Just like many girls out there, I secretly dream of becoming a Victoria Secret Angel! Haha well a girl is allowed to dream right? ;)
Some of my all time favourite VS Angels are Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, Tyra Banks & Karen Mulder and Doutzen Kroes (both fellow Dutchy's!) They are all so gorgeous!
I love watching the VS Fashion shows. The other day a repeat of their 2009 Fashion show was on TV and was just admiring all the stunning models with their big wavy hair & their dewy and sparkly-looking pink makeup! Check out these images of Miranda & Doutzen at the 2009 Fashion show for a better idea of their make up.
I really wanted to try to copy this look.
So here it is my Victoria Secret Inspired FOTD :)
♥ Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Powder NC20
NARS Orgasm
MAC Bronzer - Refined Golden
MAC Belightful Iridescent Powder
♥ Eyes:
MAC Bare Study Paint pot (base - all over lid)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk (base inner corner & tear duct)
Sleek Storm Palette - Light brown/taupe matte colour (all over lid)
NARS Hula Hula Duo - strawberry pink with gold particles (crease & blend to just below brow bone)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk (base inner corner & tear duct)
Sleek Storm Palette - Light brown/taupe matte colour (all over lid)
NARS Hula Hula Duo - strawberry pink with gold particles (crease & blend to just below brow bone)
Sleek Storm Palette - Light champagne/white colour (inner eye & tear duct)
MAC - All that glitters (lower lash line inner to mid)
Bobbi Brown Chrome Palette - mix of silver & more muted grey (lower & top lash line)
MAC - All that glitters (lower lash line inner to mid)
Bobbi Brown Chrome Palette - mix of silver & more muted grey (lower & top lash line)
MAC Dazzlelight (brow bone highlight)
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk (waterline)
CS Gel Liner - True Black (thin line on upper lash line)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk (waterline)
CS Gel Liner - True Black (thin line on upper lash line)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
♥ Lips:
NYX Mega Shine Lip gloss in Smokey Look
I really love this look !! It is soft and girlie but sexy, glamorous and sparkly at the same time! All I need now is my Angel Wings :p
NYX Mega Shine Lip gloss in Smokey Look
I really love this look !! It is soft and girlie but sexy, glamorous and sparkly at the same time! All I need now is my Angel Wings :p

-786007.png)

8 comments:
Love your look!!!Its gorgeous!!!And the models from Victoria stunning as you doll!!!
Beautiful!! I also love your hair :) I love VS models. They're so sexy!
Hi, you did really well, I think you can easily be one of VS angels ;)
Love that natural glowy look, this is how I like to look everyday, in my opinion it is such a ˝you but better˝ look that really looks good on anyone!
XoXo
Ah this is so gorgeous!!
I have always loved VS makeup x
I'm addicted to VS lipgloss haha! I'm afraid that doesn't make me an angel quite yet huh ;) I LOVE their shows though! And yes, I'm biased because she's Dutch, but Doutzen Kroes has got to be the most gorgeous VS model ever, such a natural beauty! Must have the right genes coming from Holland huh...?
You're very pretty! x
WOWEeeeeeee you are so beautiful!!! What a pretty idea for a post .. love anything Angels .. Thanks for following btw =) xx
I love your curls in these pictures!
Post a Comment