Pages

Tuesday, February 23

I love Coral +

One of my favourite colours is Coral. I find coral just really suits my hair colour, eyes and skin tone. It makes me feel vibrant, tanned and happy :) When I wear something coral I usually pair my make up by using MAC Paradisco eye shadow.  It's one of my HG eye shadows. Paradisco is a bright pinky-coral with pearl (frost finish)
Today I was wearing a silky coral corset top so here is my FOTD to match:
♥ Eyes:
MAC Painpot - Rubenesque (base)
MAC Paradisco (all over lid)
MAC Crochet (Crease)
MAC Mulch (lower lash line and a little in outer V)
MAC Dazzlelight (inner corner of eye & under browbone)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (waterline)
MAC Liquid Eye Liner (top lash line)
Nutrimetics Curvy Lash XL Mascara
  
♥Lips:
Lancome Juicy Tube - Lychee

I normally pair Paradisco with neutrals, golds, browns, plums and pink eye shadows. Do you own Paradisco and if so what colours do you match it with? Would love to know ♥

7 comments:

Dirty Hair Halo said...

Super gorgeous! I have the hardest time figuring out how to play with eyeshadow, so I appreciate the detail shot.

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Gorgeous make up!!I love these colours!!!

Fashion By He said...

awesome blog

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

I <3 Coral!! For sure one of my all time favorite colors! Looks so pretty on you!

If you haven't already, enter my NARS give-a-way at www.nvbeauty.blogspot.com

Nathalie said...

wow, this eyemakup looks stunning. I really have to try that colour palette
*Nathalie

RamblingRose26 said...

So pretty!
I think I'll wear it to my prom, next week, to match my coral dress :)

Thank you

Trendy with Style "P" said...

ur makeup is fantastic!
great great look!
:)