Pages

Wednesday, February 10

Messy bun with a twist

I had a bit of a bad hair day this morning when I woke up so I decided to wear my hair up. I braided the hair on the sides of my face first ( & secured them with small hair-ties). Then I put the rest of my hair in a messy bun. I tied the braids to the back and wrapped them around the bun and secured them with bobby bins. 
Was quite happy with the end result! I think it's a fun twist to a simple messy bun.
Eyes of the day was using Barry M Dazzle Dust #24 (Old Gold) all over the lid. Such a lovely antique gold/grey colour. Think I need to get myself some more Dazzle Dusts because am loving them!
Am off to bed now for an early night in. Went to my first ever spin class at the gym tonight....and I survived it (just!) LOL :p
Night night!

4 comments:

streetlighteyes said...

Your hair looks great! I love that kind of blonde, just perfect ^.^

Make up looks stunning also!
xx

Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

I love wearing my hair like that! Its so carefree but looks so chic. Looks lovely on you!
xoxxo

Shannon Marie said...

I love your hair here, i must try this look(:
xx

PinkLouLou said...

ummm we must be twins. For sure. hahaha I think I have an identical post!