Pages

Wednesday, February 24

Music =

Thought I'd do a post of songs I am loving at the moment.
Be warned....my music taste is very random...I pretty much love a VERY wide variety of music. But these are the songs currently rocking my favourite playlist!
Cheryl Cole - Fight for this love 
Paramore - the only exception 
Leona Lewis - I see you  (Avatar Title song - such a lovely movie!)
Rihanna - Rude Boy 
Lady Gaga ft Beyonce - Telephone
Owl City - Vanilla Twilight 
Alicia Keys - Try sleeping with a broken heart

Other honorable mentions:
One Republic - Secrets
Edward Maya - This is my life
Jason Derulo - In My Head
David Guetta feat Kid Cudi - Memories

What are the songs you just can't stop listening to at the moment?

3 comments:

Suzanne Scott said...

I love that you did this posting, I love to hear what songs people like! Love Rude Boy by Rihanna and also am loving Put it in a love song by Alicia Keys and Beyonce! Cant wait to see that new video clip filmed in Rio!

LuLu said...

I've had Vanilla Twilight on repeat for months now! Did you know Owl City is from Minnesota, just 30 mins from where I used to live :)

And I agree with Suzanne, thanks for this post!

leeandra said...

Great post, love love love your blog! You're so pretty!