Back to work today! Gotta love Monday mornings (not!)
I work as a Business Support Manager at a corporate law firm in the city which means my daily outfits are most of the time very corporate. Make up wise I do try to switch it up and don't always go for the natural look but today I did.
I work as a Business Support Manager at a corporate law firm in the city which means my daily outfits are most of the time very corporate. Make up wise I do try to switch it up and don't always go for the natural look but today I did.
♥ Face:
Revlon Colour Stay Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC20
MAC Studio Fix Power - NC20
MAC Bronzer (Refined Golden)
NARS Orgasm Blush
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC20
MAC Studio Fix Power - NC20
MAC Bronzer (Refined Golden)
NARS Orgasm Blush
♥ Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
MAC Pigment - Jardin Aires (all over lid)
MAC Patina (crease)
MAC Satin Taupe (outer crease to darken & lower lash line)
NYX Jumpo pencil in Milk (waterline)
MAC liquid eye liner
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
MAC liquid eye liner
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
♥ Lips:
NYX Beige Megashine Lipgloss
I am really loving my new NYX Beige Megashine lip gloss. Find it interesting that they call it "Beige" as to me it's definitely more a light pink.
I am really loving my new NYX Beige Megashine lip gloss. Find it interesting that they call it "Beige" as to me it's definitely more a light pink.
Do you agree?
PS: Sorry I realise I need to getting better at taking photos - they are not very clear, my apologies!!
3 comments:
stunning :) x
Your FOTD looks pretty! You have very nice eyes!
beautiful look! super natural!
:)
Post a Comment