Hello beauties
I am on the hunt for a new eyelash curler. The last few years I have happily used my MAC eyelash curler but before I just go re-purchase that one again I thought I'd ask for your help!
Do you have any suggestions?? I curl my lashes every day because think my lashes are kind of short and flat so the curler makes a huge difference. It is definitely a product I could not live without.
Look forward to hearing your suggestions!! Mwah xx
I am on the hunt for a new eyelash curler. The last few years I have happily used my MAC eyelash curler but before I just go re-purchase that one again I thought I'd ask for your help!
Do you have any suggestions?? I curl my lashes every day because think my lashes are kind of short and flat so the curler makes a huge difference. It is definitely a product I could not live without.
Look forward to hearing your suggestions!! Mwah xx
4 comments:
Why don't you try the Shu?
By the way, nice blog! I like the way you write and think :)
I actually really love my Elf eyelash curler and it's only a $1!! It curls my lashes great and it's comfortable in your hand.
I personally own an eyelash curler by Tarte (it's pretty comfortable to hold) but I know a lot of girls rave about the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, maybe you can give it a try? While I own an eyelash curler, I never use it because I feel like it does something to my eyelashes that make them look less shorter and less curled than they actually are. Let us know which one you get ;)
shisheido makes an amazing one...x
Post a Comment