Pages

Thursday, February 11

Quick FOTD

After a busy day of work I had my first ever "hot stone back massage" today! I had purchased this coupon ages ago that included all these different beauty treatments at a discounted price and today I had the massage. OMG it was divine!! So relaxing & calming...fully what I needed. If you've never had a hot stone massage before I say; go treat yourselves my ladies!! 
After my massage I met some girlfriends for a glass of vino to celebrate the birthday of my lovely friend Alana. Once again;  Happy Birthday to you my dear friend, I hope you had a wonderful day! MWAH xoxo
Me & the Birthday Girl ♥
Quick FOTD 
♥ Eyes:
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot (Base)
MAC Woodwinked (all over lid)
MAC Mulch (crease & underneath lower lashline)
MAC Espresso (to darken & define crease)
MAC Dazzlelight (Under brow bone to highlight & Inner corner of eye)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
MAC Liquid Eye Liner (top lash line - winged)
MAC Zoom lash mascara
Bobbi Brown natural brow shaper
  
♥Lips:
NYX Smokey Look Mega Shine Lipgloss 
(think I am addicted to the smell/flavour of this gloss...its kind of like cherries...so yum haha)

5 comments:

Shabna said...

mulch and woodwinked are definately going on my list of "WANT" haha. Your blog is awesome and you're very pretty :)
follow back? xxx

streetlighteyes said...

Never had a Hot Stone massage but I might have to invest! I always hear such wonderful things!

That eye is devine, really compliments you!
xx

Nicole said...

I have always wanted to get a hot stone massage! I bet it was the best!! Cute blog!! =)

Jessica said...

Very pretty! Love your blog!

Follow back? :)

Nicole said...

your so pretty ! :)