Hi darlings
Don't you just love Fridays? I do :) See my FOTD below - a nice brown/shimmery smokey look.
Don't you just love Fridays? I do :) See my FOTD below - a nice brown/shimmery smokey look.
♥ Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries (as base)
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Walnut (all over lid and lower lashline)
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Walnut (all over lid and lower lashline)
MAC Carbon (to darken in the crease)
MAC Dazzlelight (under brow bone to highlight)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
CS Gel Liner- True Black
Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara
♥ Lips:
MAC Lipgelee - lilacrush (sooo sad it's discontinued)
This is the first time I used my NYX Jumbo Pencil in French Fries. I think it is a lovely shimmery brown creamy shade that glides on really well and is easy to blend. It worked well together with the Walnut Pigment from NYX. However, I did find that by the end of the day my look started to smudge quite a bit in the crease area....more than I am used to with my MAC paintpots or when using UDPP. Have you used the jumbo pencils before as a base and if so what did you think?
OOTD
Off white shift dress from CUE. Love these shoes...they are a tiny bit uncomfortable but hey....the pain is worth it ;) They are HOT!
Oh and I went to see the movie "Valentines Day" tonight. I loved it! Think I will buy it on DVD when it comes out. One of those perfect love feel good movies...just like "Love Actually"! It made me smile and want to fall in love.....Could see it again tomorrow :)
Friday is over so BRING ON THE WEEKEND - woop woop!!
This is the first time I used my NYX Jumbo Pencil in French Fries. I think it is a lovely shimmery brown creamy shade that glides on really well and is easy to blend. It worked well together with the Walnut Pigment from NYX. However, I did find that by the end of the day my look started to smudge quite a bit in the crease area....more than I am used to with my MAC paintpots or when using UDPP. Have you used the jumbo pencils before as a base and if so what did you think?
OOTD
Off white shift dress from CUE. Love these shoes...they are a tiny bit uncomfortable but hey....the pain is worth it ;) They are HOT!
Oh and I went to see the movie "Valentines Day" tonight. I loved it! Think I will buy it on DVD when it comes out. One of those perfect love feel good movies...just like "Love Actually"! It made me smile and want to fall in love.....Could see it again tomorrow :)
Friday is over so BRING ON THE WEEKEND - woop woop!!
7 comments:
Beautiful! Loving the brown ^^
I do love fridays! Especially since it's the only day of the week I don't have to wake up early for class (aside from weekends). :) Your FOTD is really pretty, and I love your outfit! The dress looks great on you. Shoes are cute too!
I was supposed to go see the movie Valentines day last weekend, but ended up not feeling like going to the movies! I plan on seeing it soon though :)
xo
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I've been wanting to see that movie! Love the shoes and the dress. I was wearing heels like that the other day (a blue suede pump:)) and they have always been surprisingly 'comfi' but now my pinky toe is all bruised?! Weird huh! But yeah... it was totally worth it ;)!
Love it!
Love your dress and shoes too!
Beautiful(:
And i love that dress
xx
Love that look :)
I really want to see Valentine's day also.
P.S.:How tall are you?
Hi Gigi: I am 174cm tall which is about 5'8 I think :)
Post a Comment